Following the safety rules when handling guns is vital to being a safe gun owner. Anyone ever using a gun must have a complete and thorough knowledge of gun safety to prevent accidents. Some of the most important rules of handgun safety are:
1. Always treat any gun as if it is loaded. First and foremost when handling a gun, check that it is unloaded. Do not pass the gun to anyone else until you are certain it is unloaded. If you set it down, check again when you pick it back up. This is one of the most important rules of handgun safety. Treating the gun as if it is loaded will minimize careless behavior and the risk of accidents.
2. Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction at all times. Similarly to Rule 1, assume that the gun is loaded and can or will destroy whatever you aim at. Even if you are certain it is unloaded, never aim a handgun or any firearm at something you are not planning to destroy. Be especially aware of where the gun is pointed while loading or unloading it.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
3. Don’t touch the trigger until you intend to fire. Never put your finger on the trigger until your sights are on the target. This will eliminate the risk of a negligent discharge. Also, be sure no other objects touch the trigger.
4. Use proper eye and ear protection. Wear eye protection both when firing the handgun and when cleaning it, and wear ear protection when firing. Firing a gun without proper ear protection can cause serious hearing damage. Be sure that those around you also wear eye and ear protection.
5. Store the gun safely. While not in use, always keep the gun unloaded and store ammunition separately. Gun cases, locking cabinets, and safes can reduce the risk of theft. Gun alarm systems can also prevent the gun from firing and warn the gun owner when the gun is being tampered with by an unauthorized user.
If you are reading this on any other blog than Insyte Protect or via my RSS Feed, it is stolen content without credit.
Follow us on twitter @InsyteProtect
Come and visit our blog at https://insyteprotect.com/